For Information Contact
- Aneesah Ali , Director, Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Programs – Raintree 213 E – (219) 980-6705
Requests for ADA Accommodations
- Vicki Román-Lagunas , Executive Vice Chancellor, Academic Affairs — Library 107 — (219) 980-6761.
- Mianta' Diming, Director of Human Resources — Marram 108 — (219) 980-6620
- Freda Cox-Harris , Disability Services Coordinator, Student Support Services — Hawthorn 237 — (219) 980-6942
Students who need to request wheel chair accessible desk or table for class must provide medical documentation that supports the request of having an accessible desk or table and indicate that this request is reasonable and appropriate.
- Andrew Kapocius, Executive Director, Campus Facilities and Operations — (219) 981-4291
Planning a visit to IU Northwest Campus
If you plan a visit to IU Northwest campus and are unsure of accessibility please see our ADA Accessibility Map. You may also contact the University department prior to your visit for guidance.