- Introduction to Biological Sciences
- Introduction to Biological Sciences II
- Molecular Biology
- Upper-level (300-400) courses totaling 18 credit hours for the B.A. and 25 credit hours for the B.S.
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Genetics, Development, Evolutionary Biology
- Ecology, Physiology, and Organismal Biology
For the B.A. in biology, a series of chemistry courses must be taken concurrently with introductory biology courses. For the B.S. in biology, a second chemistry series, physics, calculus, statistics, and computer science are required, most of which are also required for graduate and professional school.In addition to the listed courses, the student is responsible for fulfilling the general requirements of the bachelor‘s degree as established by the College of Arts and Sciences.
Students should consult with the department for additional information concerning prerequisites, course content and academic counseling.