- General Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Instrumentation and Analytical Chemistry
- Research Seminar - Students are expected to participate in research during their junior and/or senior year.
In addition, students are required to take physics, mathematics, biology, and statistics, as well as general education requirements established by the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Physics 201/202 (Algebra track)
- P300 (Algebra track)
- Physics 221/222 (Calculus track)
- P309, P301 (Calculus track)
- 1 credit seminar course
General education coursework requirements are assumed.
Students should consult with the department for additional information concerning prerequisites, course content and academic counseling.