edited by Indiana University Northwest Mathematics faculty
SOURCE MATERIAL from "A survey of Mathematics with Applications", 10th edition by Angel, Abbott and Runde
Tightly integrated with this textbook is MyMathLab, a web based learning tool designed to help you with your homework. MyMathLab contains:
- Immediate feedback as to whether your answer is right or wrong
- Step-by-step instruction for the problems you do not understand.
- Video or animated tutorials for many of the problems.
You can obtain MyMathLab conveniently in one of two ways:
- Purchase a license with the new book at IU Northwest bookstore.
- Purchase MyMathLab over the web through Publisher (Pearson) using a credit card. In this case, use "A survey of Mathematics with Applications", 10th edition by Angel, Abbott and Runde to find the appropriate content.
An important consideration for you is that web version of MyMathLab contains the textbook in electronic form. Therefore, as long as you are connected to the web, you will have full access to the e- textbook from MyMathLab. Some may find this sufficient and not require a physical textbook.
The department of Mathematics recommends use of MyMathLab as an (for some instructors: OPTIONAL) excellent learning tool to all students. Some instructors use MyMathLab as integral part of the course. If you make an individual decision to use MyMathLab as an at-home practice tool, see your instructor for MyMathLab Course ID.
If you have additional questions, please contact Prof. Pudar-Hozo.