Special Events are functions that are structured around public or specific University interests, and involve University resources that are reserved in advance.
Special Events are not classroom related.
For special events, Instructional Media Services can provide:
- Audio and Visual equipment and support
- Multi-media equipment and support
- Equipment set-up, troubleshooting, and take-down
- Live streaming (with advance notice)
- Event recording (with advance notice)
Examples of equipment that can be provided for your event:
- Speakers (Not designed for live music performances)
- Video camera
- Boom box
Special event support is not a classroom service. For classroom audio/visual needs go to Equipment Requests or call the Support Center at 219-981-4357.