Video conferencing is available in various locations on campus. Some forms of video conferencing can be done at your computer.
The following rooms are officially-supported video conferencing spaces, which can be reserved in Outlook:
- Hawthorn Hall 318 (20 Seats)
- Hawthorn Hall 338 (9 Seats)
- Library Conference 110 (24 Seats)
- Library Conference 140A (10 Seats)
- Cedar Hall 103 (20 Seats)
Instructions for Videoconferencing Systems are in each videoconferencing room. To learn more about Zoom videoconferencing at IU, visit the kb https://kb.iu.edu/d/bfqu.